Thursday, August 9, 2012

We're going camping this weekend, and I'm pretty excited about it. It's also my sister's birthday today and I'm pretty excited about her present. Exciting exciting exciting.

How can they expect me to work when I'm this excited? Huh?

I think today should be a notional holiday. Tomorrow, too. I think that wish is due more to my discovery of the wonders of Hulu Plus than anything else, but still.

Usually my sister's birthday conjures up images of a Bacchanalian Fiesta (yeah, not just Bacchanalian or just a Fiesta...both), but this year she has a class this evening so we're just going to a movie afterward.

This weekend, though? We're going to sit in our camping chairs and do nothing until someone calls the cops.

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

(Old age makes you sore. I don't know if you've realized that. When all I want to do is sit in a camping chair with some iced tea and a book, I know I've reached that special age where I should be taking Geritol and watching the Hallmark Channel.)

Alright, off to work. I suppose they'll be wanting me to wear pants. Next thing you know, they'll be wanting me to bathe. Gadzooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment