Friday, August 24, 2012

The newest crafty craft I'm working on got finished yesterday. By me. Kind of proud. This is it.



In case you can't tell, it's a shrug. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it's like a jacket that doesn't button. I made it with this fuzzy yarn that's called bouclé. For those of you who don't know, bouclé is French for "pain in the butt." Seriously. I almost quit a few times, but it's definitely the prettiest thing I've ever made. Even my husband thinks so, and that's quite a compliment, because I'm pretty sure he's honest about my crafts. Most of the time.

So, happy Friday. I'm sure I will have started on something new by the end of the day, but since my list of things I want to do is growing larger by the minute, I think I may just be in over my head. Or I may just have absolutely no time to do anything but craftiness until I'm 80, by which time I will no longer give a crap. Huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment