Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In case you were wondering: Yes, I do watch a lot of TV and movies and listen to a lot of music. I mean, A LOT. All caps. Therefore, I think I'm probably the best person to judge what is and what is not worth watching and/or listening to, don't you? Of course you do; otherwise, why would you be wasting your time reading this ridiculous crap?

Napoleon Dynamite is a cinematic masterpiece. I don't throw that word around every day. Well, maybe I do, but this time I really mean it. ND includes the best song ever sung by a main character in a movie. I know this because I woke up with it stuck in my head this morning, and I haven't seen the movie in months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERCzN91JicA

Actually, pretty much everything that Kip does in this movie is my favorite.

Actually, pretty much anything that Kip does anywhere, anytime is my favorite. The following is from the ND cartoon (I'm pretty sure it tanked, which makes me cry), and it illustrates the versatility of Kip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aoPEeIAnSw

Dang. That's Emmy-worthy, right there. Watch out, Kelly Ripa.


No comments:

Post a Comment