Friday, August 17, 2012

There may or  may not have been some lying in yesterday's post, regarding time spent making socks. There is no way I could get completely finished with both socks in two days; therefore, I will amend my statement by saying two and a quarter days.

There. Now I feel better. I did get one sock completely finished, and the other one is done and just needs to be sewn together. I'm pretty sure these socks are going to give me super powers when I put them on, so I think everyone should just watch out.

You know my super power is going to have something to do with unicorns, right?

I actually prefer Pegasus, because Pegasus is magic and can fly and has wings and there's only one Pegasus (I believe I've discussed this before, but since you'd have to wade through a vast sea of crap to get to that post, I figured I should just mention it again). Unicorns are still awesome, though.

Happy flipping Friday...I think I may have gone insane (oh, and if it's your birthday, this unicorn's for you...just in case you needed more).




No comments:

Post a Comment