Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Well, my life is complete. I have now started a blog that pops up in the search results when a person searches for something having to do with toilet paper. I don't know why, but that makes me so happy, I can hardly stand it.


As a small child, I dreamed that one day I would have a meaningful life, complete with a blog about toilet paper, but I never imagined that those dreams could come true. Until today. Now I know that my deep and abiding love for toilet paper is out there, for the world to see.


What shall I do next? I mean, I could write posts about other paper products, such as facial tissue or maybe even tampons, but I don't want to aim too high.


I guess, perhaps, the best thing to do is just quietly accept this little victory and continue my quest for universal hand cleanliness and lined-up pictures, secure in the knowledge that when a person searches for "did costco change toilet paper?" or "does charmin clog toilets?" my blog will be there to answer those questions.


(In case you didn't read that one, the answer is: Yes. To both.)


I'm still pretty sure I prefer the Costco toilet paper to the Charmin and/or Scott, but seeing as how we're down to our last two rolls of t.p., with no trip to Albuquerque on the horizon, we may need to get some quilted Northern in order to make it through the next couple of weeks.


Because, really, that's all a person needs in life: a dream and some toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment