Thursday, October 4, 2012

This morning, I busted into a box of Honey Smacks. Not the generic kind, the real kind. It was so exciting for me, I thought I might crap my pants.

Except that it's 5:30 in the morning, and I'm not wearing pants.

I don't know what it is about non-generic cereal that makes me feel as though I'm living the rich life, but it does. Maybe I should buy it more often. It was on sale this week, with a price only slightly higher than the generic version, but it's a bonus-sized box, so the price per ounce was actually slightly lower. There was also a toy in it, as opposed to the cutout alien that was on the generic Lucky Charms box that I just finished. Really, what good is a toy that's actually ON the box? You know that kid's mom isn't going to let him cut the whole back out of the box. Yeesh.

I know, no one cares about my cereal buying experience. Really, this bowl of Honey Smacks is pretty much the most exciting part of my week, unless you count the cannibal lizard and the almost getting hit by a car thing.

I need a vacation. Or maybe it's just time to hit the coffee. Either way, I think it may be a looooong day.

No comments:

Post a Comment