Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's time to kick the lovely corporate headquarters people at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Costco and all of the other stores that insist on putting up Christmas stuff before we've even gotten to Halloween. What the heck is wrong with them?

It sort of ruins the anticipation part, because even my Christmas-loving brain cannot bring itself to get all festive when it's still not cold enough to wear a coat and we've barely started autumn. 

Geez, guys. Have we never heard of too much of a good thing? I realize the economy's in the toilet, but I don't think the way to increase your Christmas sales is to start them earlier. When you do that, I'm already sick of Christmas by the time Thanksgiving gets here, and that's really the logical starting point for the festivities.

Plus, all of the good stuff sells right in the beginning and then by the time I have my Christmas money, everything I've wanted to buy for the holidays has already been sold and I have to settle for the secondary crap, which is just not as faboo as the primary crap was.

Somewhere, Santa is shaking his head at you guys. You're in big trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment