Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Okay, I'm not going to eat any sweets today.

A day without sweets isn't going to kill me, right? Right?

Ugh. It might.

I know it's not healthy to eat sweet crap, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about it, especially candy corn. Halloween does that to me. My gut, however, tends to disagree with me on this issue, but my mouth usually wins the battle. I would, however, like to have one day where I can feel all virtuous and superior at the end of the day, and have eaten only good things (like fruits and vegetables and fiber and lean protein and definitely, definitely not any candy corn, which is, apparently, not a vegetable at all, no matter how much I want it to be one). Yesterday was definitely not that day. Massive failure.

Not today, though. I will make it.

It's just one day.

How bad can it be?

Ugh again. Pretty sure I'll die.

No comments:

Post a Comment