Monday, October 22, 2012

Certain things are liable to make something as awesome as getting up at 5:30 in the morning even awesomer, not counting the way spell-check has changed the word 'awesomer' back into 'awesome' something like fifty times. Here they are:

First, forgetting we have rearranged the living room furniture and walking into it like it's the first time. That's just flipping magical.

Second, remembering that I made mini pumpkin doughnuts to take into work today. And they are delicious AND I remembered to bring enough so I can have one.

Finally, being up puking the night before for no good reason. 

That one is sarcasm. It did not contribute to the magicalness of my day, nor did it make it easier to get up after only about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. It was, in fact, quite lame and I do not recommend it, but I needed to whine about it in a public forum.

That is all. Have a super Monday and try not to barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment