Friday, July 27, 2012

Mostly, I would just like to avoid the hepatitis. A, B, and C. All of them.


Is that so wrong?


I'm not judging people that have it. I know it's not as though they went to the hepatitis store and picked up a case of C, but I'd really like to avoid that as long as possible.


Thus, my usage of half of a tub of sanitizing wipes yesterday.


I can't help it; it's almost as though I can feel the germs on my hands and I must wash it off ASAP.


ASAP.


Plus, I know that hepatitis A, at least, is transmitted through fecal/oral contact. Fecal. My fear of poop? Totally rational. 


So lay off. I just want to avoid all of those transmittable diseases through a program of intense washing, followed with sterilizing wipes and then more washing. And then some more washing. Not with antibacterial soap, though; I just use the normal kind and scrub the crap out of my hands.


Literally.


Poop is bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment