Thursday, March 15, 2012

When you're packing for an extended hotel stay where you'll actually be working, it's hard to figure out the stuff you're really going to need. Especially if you don't know what the weather's going to be like, and you have to remember comfortable clothes AND work clothes. Shoes with heels take up much more room in your bag. I have, however, come up with a list of the essentials. It includes:


Craft supplies, in case I have a crafting emergency


Extra underpants, because I'm paranoid about other kinds of emergencies and I always bring five extra pairs (not an exaggeration)


Two pairs of headphones, because if I can't watch Family Guy with sound, I will probably die


Chargers for every electronic device known to man


A ginormous tub of moisturizer...I will shrivel up like a prune if I don't use it every hour or so


Five thousand anti-diarrhea pills (which sort of go along with the underpants, both of which I've only used once on a trip, but...well...that trip deserves a whole blog page, so more on that later)


Milk and peanut butter, since I'm pretty sure those are delicacies and they won't have them where I'll be


I'm pretty sure that'll cover it. I guess I'll also bring along clothes and stuff, too. I guess. Necessities are lame. So are Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment