Thursday, March 8, 2012

Since my natural sleeping pattern has decided to go on hiatus for an indefinite period of time, I decided to go ahead and take a Lunesta last night. I think I must've done something wrong, though, because not only did it take forever (like 3 hours) to work, but I woke up with a foul taste in my mouth that won't go away.

Not complaining about the sleep, because I have decided that any sleep at all is amazing, but the taste in my mouth is so disgusting, I decided to write a haiku about it. Here you go:

Did I eat compost?
No, this is much more pungent.
I'll gargle with bleach.

My mouth still tastes bad, but at at least something beautiful came out of it. You know you wish you could write haikus like mine.

Maybe you should get very little sleep for a few months. That seems to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment