Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost forgot to post today. I know, I know...what would all three of you do if I stopped posting? It would be a tragedy and a disaster. I got distracted by a little thing called "work" that seems to take up several hours of every day.

I've decided to look at my job like that. It's just filler, killing time between all the fun things I like to do, like eating and....well...eating.

I don't have a good topic today.

I'm okay with it, though, because I think it's probably so late in the day that anyone who reads my blog regularly is going to just assume I'm not posting at all today, so no one will read this.

Or maybe I'll get 500 hits today. We'll see. It seems like the more crap my post contains, the more people want to read it.

I will leave you with a special thought: Why does my phone always ring just when I get a minute to go to the bathroom? (Oh, and "Just take your phone into the bathroom with you!" is not a feasible suggestion. I don't do that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment