Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My husband got me up at the usual time this morning, and I've never been so glad to see him. I was in the middle of a nightmare about arriving for an audition, only to find that not only did I not have any music with me, but the people hearing the auditions were old friends of mine who had decided they didn't like me anymore because I'd moved away. While I was standing in line, after noticing on the signup sheet that I was the last of the 53 people they'd be listening to that day, little kids kept coming up and asking me if my sister was Adam. The line of people who were waiting to sing was on a conveyor belt that was moving right in-between the people who were singing and the judging panel, and the person right before me was this lady who was in a wheelchair and singing like Ethel Merman. Her legs were uncovered and her feet were rotting off, and no one seemed to notice but me.


Ew. One of those dreams where you're so stressed out in the dream that you feel tired right away when you wake up. I think I'd prefer a dream that was scarier, but with less detail. That way, I wouldn't be carrying the picture of that lady's feet around in my brain.


Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment