Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Less than a week now until Christmas, but if the world's going to end after tomorrow, I guess we won't ever get to open our presents. That will be lame. We also have so many fun activities planned and we won't get to do any of them, either. That will also be lame.

I suppose we could do some of the activities beforehand, but I'm wondering when exactly the world's checking out. Will it all happen at once, like a big old bomb just putting us all out of our misery, or will it get everyone at precisely midnight, according to their time zones?

Also, should I even bother going in to work today and tomorrow? It's cold out there, and if the world's ending anyway, I might as well spend my last two days eating as much as I want (because who cares if I gain all the weight back...when the world ends, you don't have to fit into your pants) and watching all the shows I haven't seen on Netflix.

Wait. I didn't even think about that. There's so much TV I haven't seen, and I still haven't watched The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, and I do so want to see it.

Not to mention the new James Bond movie that nobody would go with me to see, or the rest of the hobbit movie (the critics can kiss my bootie...that movie was awesome).

Okay, the world can't end. I haven't been entertained nearly enough. 

I'm still going to eat extra cookies, though. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment