Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm so excited!!!

I know, holidays and whatnot, but today is my LAST DAY OF WORK BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

Five days, in a row, away from the pit of despair. Whatever shall I do with myself? I think it's time for some interpretive dancing around the house in my underpants.

Or maybe I'll just bake and make jam and crochet and sew, since those are my favorites anyway....

...or maybe I'll just sleep the whole time and get up for brief periods of crappy TV watching. Hmmm...that sounds fun too....

...but at any rate, I don't have to wear pants. At all. Not if I don't want to. Plus, I don't have to sit at a computer or be nice to people who are talking to me like I'm a moron. And isn't that the best gift of all?

Oh, and congratulations on surviving the apocalypse. I'm guessing that if you're reading this, the Mayans were wrong. Or we mis-interpreted what they were saying.

At any rate, have a very Merry Christmas (I won't say Happy Chanukah, because I happen to know that happened a long time ago, and I'm not really sure when Kwanzaa is but I hope if you celebrate either of those wintery holidays that they were super fantastic for you) and a great 2013. I may or may not have anything good to say between now and then, but it's highly unlikely.

I'm on dipsoluscious vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment