Thursday, December 6, 2012

Alright, people. It's time for someone to just come out and say it: If you are or look like you are over the age of 75, it's time for you to not dance sexy in public.

Thank you.

It seems that once people step onto a boat, they become this different person. One who feels the need to bump and grind whenever possible. Don't do that. It's gross. I don't want to see someone who reminds me of my Grandma bumping and grinding to "Night Fever" while I'm trying to eat my lunch. Go to the nightclub if you need to do that, but don't do it in broad daylight while your grandkids are twenty feet away, swimming in the pool. We all love disco. I don't need to see your sweet booty-shaking moves.

I don't mean that you shouldn't dance. Although I don't do it myself (except on rare occasions when I'm with my sister and it's the last night of our cruise and I'm in the nightclub with three drinks or so under my belt), dancing is perfectly acceptable. I mean, you're on vacation and you should enjoy yourself, right?

Right. But please, please, please try to enjoy yourself without public crotch-thrusting. It makes me puke.

Thank you, again.


No comments:

Post a Comment