Friday, February 1, 2013

You know when you tell somebody a story that's part of your life and you are driving home and you realize just how awful the story was? Yeah, that was pretty much my yesterday. 

Not so awesome and now I'm a wee bit embarrassed. However, I am making up for that with a new task: I'm going to learn how to type! Yes, I took typing in high school, and I'm pretty fast for a hunt-and-pecker (hahahahaha), but I really do have to look at the keys. I figure it'll be educational AND fun.

Or just educational, but I needs to get me some learnin'. After the fun with the z thing yesterday (yeah, you probably shouldn't do that at work...no one else thinks it's funny), and the fact that I have like 9 billion things to do over the weekend, I need a task to keep my mind from feeling like an idiot for opening my big mouth.

Yes, I do stupid things and set myself tasks so I can learn a lesson. Good plan, no?

Happy Friday. Don't screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment