Friday, February 22, 2013

So, for those of you who are curious, here's my yesterday: We hired a new person at our work and she came in and trained all morning with me, and it went pretty well. She seemed to be getting stuff and she seemed to have a pretty good attitude, and all of that. Blah blah blah. Anyhoo, round about the end of the lunch hour I sent her on, I get a call from my boss.

Yep, the girl got another job offer during lunch and decided not to come back.

Who does that? Wouldn't you at least finish out your day and fill out your paperwork so you could at least get paid? What's the deal with her?

I don't know. Maybe my super sweet appointment-making skillz were too intimidating. Actually, I think maybe she was terrified of the twenty-minute long phone calls we get. Because...oh my gracious. They're rough.

At any rate, that was lame, and I wasted a whole day of training, which I'll just have to repeat again with some other new person. Ugh.

Happy Friday. Maybe this weekend will have some excitement in it, to make up for the lameness of the week. I sure do hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment