Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yesterday was new glasses day! I was very happy with how both pairs turned out; however, the one pair, which is not only the men's pair but is also my favorite, was really big, so they had to bend them up and stuff to make them fit. It was pretty fun to watch, but I was freaking out a little, because I thought they  might just snap.

They didn't.

I really like them, even though a certain person who shall remain nameless giggles at me every time he sees them. But he can suck my big toe. They are awesome.

What with my hair growing out and getting mega curly, especially in the front, and my new glasses (just the one pair...the other one is more sophisticated...I call it my "urban P.E. teacher" look), I almost look like Clark Kent. Except the being all manly and muscly part.

I'm not very muscly, in case you hadn't guessed.

Maybe I should wear a cape and tights to work today. Well, at least the tights, because I don't really have a cape, although I'm pretty sure I could make one. I don't think I can fly, though, and I sure as heck don't want x-ray vision.

Most people look pretty gross under their clothing.

Maybe I just need a new style role model. Probably a girl one would be nice, except most of them are too dainty and I always think that crap would look stupid on me anyway. Nope. I think sometimes boy stuff looks good and sometimes girl stuff looks good, and as long as I have my long earrings, I'll be good.

And shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. And purses. Okay, maybe I do like girl stuff. Just not tube tops, as they are vomitastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment