Thursday, February 21, 2013

All I want is a magical elf who will come in and clean my house and do my laundry whenever I don't feel like it. It has to be magical because, otherwise, there's no way it's going to get the house as clean as I want it.

Sigh. I guess I'm screwed. Better make plans to do it myself.

Or learn magic.

Say, that's an idea. I think my time would be much better spent trying to become magical. I mean, I do actually like cleaning, but thinking about cleaning my house this weekend is making my brain hurt really badly.

Plus, I'm having a really tremendously bad hair day today, so that kind of makes me a little crazier than usual. Yikes. I feel bad for the new people who are starting work in my office today. They're going to think I'm bonkers if I keep this crap up.

I am so going to keep this crap up. I may even wear my unicorn head in, just to provide ambiance.

At any rate, I have to give myself a pep talk so that by the time Saturday morning rolls around, I'll be pumped to clean my house. 

You can do it, me! You know how much you love making everything around you sparkling fresh!

Ugh. It's too early for that. Maybe I should just go have my coffee. That's a much better idea. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment