Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alrighty. Real post today. I guess maybe I've been slacking, but there really hasn't been much to post about since I've been crafting so much (unless you want to hear about the five billion times I've poked myself with straight pins which is, I know, truly fascinating).

I am truly surprised that my hands haven't fallen off yet, and that they don't really hurt. Too much. Except the thumb that has arthritis, but I went to acupuncture yesterday and now even that isn't hurting.

Acupuncture is awesome.

I think everyone should try it at least once, especially if they have any sort of achey-painyness, or if they have tension and stress.

So, yeah, everyone.

Even I, with my naked issues, can handle taking off my shirt and lying on a heated table for an hour while a heat-lamp makes my back all loose. After all, I still have my bra on, and if you've ever seen one of the kind of bras I wear, you know that it's as close to a shirt as shirtless can be. I like something substantial between me and my shirt. At the end, the acupuncturist prods and pulls on my neck (gently, of course....sometimes), and then I get out and drink a ton of water so I don't get a headache. The next day, my neck feels all loose and good. For about a week.

Sometimes I go to the chiropractor, too, but that doesn't seem to do as much as the needles. They are amerrrrrrzing.

Maybe I'm just too uptight. I don't know, but if I have to stop having acupuncture, I may cry. A lot. 

It's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment