Friday, September 7, 2012

We (meaning me and my craftastic family) have decided to open up a craft booth at the upcoming arts and crafts shindig here in town. Well, we decided and then SOME of us waffled, but I think we can do it. Wait, strike that...we WILL do it.

How do I know? Because, despite all of our differences, I have inherited my mother's tendency to go all out for something I want to do, even if it means I'm going to be in serious pain.

Heck yes.

I remember my mom, scrubbing the bathtub when company was coming over, and I could tell from the way her hands were shaking and she was dropping things that her hands were going out on her. Didn't matter. If she had to hold the rag between her teeth, that bathtub was going to be sanitized for company. Same basic principle.

It's going to be awesome, though. Even if have to drag all of them along, kicking and screaming. We can do this, you guys!

Seriously.

For reals.

And, yes, the world will come to an end if we don't, so it just has to happen. Even Dad needs to participate in this. Got it? Who died and made me boss? I made myself boss, primarily because I'm the biggest and the loudest. So suck it.

Oh, and if one of my hands falls off, will someone help me glue it back on? Because that's not stopping me...I've got my crazy going, and once that gets started, there's no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment