Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I know I shouldn't eat doughnuts for breakfast. I know that they are just crap and when I start off my day with crap, I basically ensure that my stomach feels gross for the rest of the day.

But it's pumpkin.

We don't have a doughnut store in our town (except the delicious ones available at our local Smith's...you know, the ones in the case that are always covered with flies? Yeah, mmmhmmmm) so now that I am having rehearsals in Santa Fe, where there's a convenient Dunkin Donuts, my husband almost always picks me up some doughnuts, one to eat in the car and one for breakfast the next day, for which I am truly thankful (although I'm pretty sure he does not get the appeal of the pink doughnut, which is the king of all doughnuts, in case you didn't know). This time, he brought me the required pink doughnutty goodness and also a pumpkin cake doughnut.

Thus my dilemma.

How am I supposed to save it for later? You have to eat it with coffee to maximize its deliciousness. I can't have coffee later...I only have coffee at breakfast on performing days. Yeesh.

I guess it'll have to be a doughnut for breakfast. With milk and coffee. Milk's good for you, right? Wait...I just realized something else...PUMPKIN doughnut...pumpkin is a vegetable. Or a fruit...it's a gourd and I know that's good for you.

I just justified eating that doughnut for breakfast. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment