Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apparently, yesterday was, "I'm going to call and yell at the receptionist" day, and no one remembered to tell me so I could wear my fancy hat. I knew something was up when I'd been yelled at by three different people within an hour of going in to work, and then when I talked to the person in the other office at the end of the day, it appeared that she had endured the same kind of crap.

I'm calling shenanigans.

Please don't call me and be mean because you can't get in to see the person you want to see within the next five minutes...we work using the same principle as a line: If someone gets there before you, they get to pick a time before you. It's that simple. Oh, and P.S., I don't set the prices, nor do I give my bosses permission when they'd like to take a day off. They get to do that. I guess it's one of the perks of being a boss. Oh, and P.P.S., people who treat receptionists like crap are douchebags.

I have to admit that bad receptionists probably deserve a little bit of poo, especially when they have a personal issue and they take it out on customers, but since I don't do that, I don't think that really applies here. In addition, yesterday wasn't even a day I was originally scheduled to work...I was just filling in, so that butt-kicking should've been delivered to a completely different person. Really, I should say those butt-kickings. Plural. There were many.

I think we need a special answering system that says, "Press one if you'd like to speak with a receptionist. Press two if you'd like to be a jackass." Then, we could all rotate taking line two, and at least we'd be prepared for the onslaught of crap.

In addition, I was supposed to craft with my sister yesterday, and I didn't get to, and that was very disappointing. However, I did have enchiladas for dinner and I finished a scarf and a hat yesterday and got started on another shrug, so I'm almost ahead for the arts and crafts fair. I suppose yesterday wasn't all bad, after all.

Those guys were jerks, though (yep, they were all men). I have so much pooping to do in people's mailboxes, I don't even know where I'm going to start. Maybe I'd better think up a new form of revenge, since I don't think I could ever actually bring myself to poop in someone's mailbox. It seems like it would be awfully uncomfortable and require a lot of extra effort on my part. Maybe I'll just send them some junk mail. Perhaps catalogs full of sweatshirts with pictures of kittens printed on them. Yeah. That'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment