Friday, June 29, 2012

You know what's my favorite? Teenage girls with an unearned sense of entitlement who come into the office and won't talk to "the help," or who act as though every person they come into contact with is an inferior species, unfit even to wash their perfect little feet.


By the way, I'm "the help."


So, for all you girls out there who fit this description, let me give you a peek at what your future holds:








Yep. Even Tyra Banks isn't immune to the effects of age and too many Doritos. You don't look nearly as good as she did, either, so you don't have nearly as far to fall. So, yeah, maybe you don't act like such a little snot, and maybe I won't mock you mercilessly when you lose the only thing you've got going for you.


Okay, that's a lie. I'll still make fun of you, but maybe I won't do it to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment