Wednesday, October 1, 2014

We've been without internet access since Monday morning. In addition to being ridiculous, because how can they say that 200+ people's internet services are down, and not fix it IMMEDIATELY?

I got shows to watch on Netflix, man.

Fortunately, we have DVDs of some of our favorite shows, so last night we got to watch some good TV, but have you ever tried walking on a treadmill with no TV? That's just ridiculous. And I can't walk outside because my sinuses are still all pluggy and infected and whatnot. Stupid.

Also, I couldn't stream Pandora while I was cooking, so I was stuck listening to...get this...CDs. Yep, I actually listened to a real, live CD. It was crazy old-fashioned. I almost couldn't handle it.

Also, I read a book yesterday morning instead of looking at Facebook and playing my computer games for half an hour while I drink my coffee. It was actually pretty nice.

(Off topic, but I just discovered that my computer spell-checks the word "for" and changes it to the word "fro." That is awesome.)

I feel like I got much less work done this week, but it was kind of nice. Not necessarily a state of being that I would relish permanently, but a change of pace.

That being said, I better get on my Criminal Case game. I haven't fed my virtual boxer puppy since Monday, and I have energy points just sitting there, waiting for me to use them. It's an emergency.

This was me this morning, when I awoke and saw the beautiful glow of my modem.....

from galleryhip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment