Monday, September 29, 2014

We did it! We bought a big bed!

I'm pretty excited. I know it won't arrive for another week and a half, but I don't even care, because we actually took the plunge and made the big purchase.

I'm so proud of us.

Also, I'm really excited about having 500 square miles of bed all to my very own self. This is the approximate size of my side of our new KING-SIZE bed. I bet you didn't know about that. It's true, though.

Or maybe it just feels like it. I'm not really good with spatial reasoning.

At any rate, it's kind of sad because we had to get new sheets and blankets and stuff, and I just made a new bedspread for our bed for which I will now have to find another use. And it was really pretty. Also, it took me six months to make and that was kind of a waste of time now. 

Ermahgersh so sad.

But, still. BIG BED!!!!!!!!

I feel like we should have a big bed party where we celebrate having a big bed, but I think that might be kind of lame. Everyone else already has a big bed; we've just been avoiding it because beds are expensive and also our room is quite small. 

Doesn't matter. Big. Bed.

That is all. I'm just really, really, really, really, really excited. 

from imgarcade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment