Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First post of 2013. Yep, this is a pretty monumental event. I had almost 7000 hits last year, which is shocking, as I don't really think about people reading this, so much as I use it as a sort of exercise to see if I can make myself write something about anything most weekdays (I think I started last February).

At any rate, I'm pretty excited about having done that...there were definitely some days in there that I was definitely stretching my topic in order to get enough to write a decent amount. However, that's all changing. I will only be doing a couple of posts per week now, since all of that is done, and since I am now working the job from Hell.

Yes, that's right. The job from Hell, capital H. When I started this blog, I was actually okay with my job. Now, not so much. I'm trying to be as positive about it as I can, but most days, I fail miserably at that. Ugh. Anyhoo, since I am spending any and all of my free time/energy on my job, I just don't feel pumped about spending time on things that I enjoy.

Things such as writing about pooping and farts. And people in heinous outfits. And moobs. 

Therefore, I will probably only get to this a couple of times per week. Which is probably fine, since I think I can only think up a couple of worthwhile topics per week anyway. I could be wrong, though...I could start having many and varied deep thoughts and writing even more than before, but this is unlikely.

So, have a happy 2013, and I hope your work is happier than mine. Or, at least, that you have a better attitude than I do, because mine stinks. I hope that during the next couple of days, this situation improves enough for me to bring you a more entertaining post, or at least one that doesn't involve how much I hate my job right now.

Because I hate it. Did I mention that I hate it? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment