Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We have this room that is our TV room, and its closet is my music storage/craft storage and my husband's DVD storage and we also keep all of our board games in there. Not to brag, but for having all of that stuff in such a small space, it's remarkably clean. Anyways, I have been noticing over the last couple of weeks that I have way more projects going at once than I usually do, so yesterday I decided to do something about that, and I finished my first project of the year, which happens to be a blanket for the new poofy couch we got for TV watching (yeah...not usually into poofy, but we keep buying these awful, uncomfortable couches and we got sick of it and decided to go for substance rather than looks). 

Want to see my project? Sure you do (get ready to ooh and aahhh....I'll know if you don't and it will hurt my feelings)! Here you go!



See? Isn't it purty? Of course it is. Isn't it amazing? Of course it is.

There, now. I feel much better. Now I only have three projects going at once, and I hope to finish another one before the week is over. Martha Stewart, watch out!

(You realize that I do all of these activities in the time most people fill with a social life. Do I find that sad? Not at all. Well, maybe a little. But at least I have a fuzzy blanket now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment