Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm wondering if it's possible to become a professional craft making person. Because, yeah, I'm nailing that crap.

I decided to actually try some of the millions of things I've posted to my Pinterest, and lo and behold, some of them actually turned out. Some of them have actually been pretty darn spectacular...the problem is that I don't know if I can handle it if I try to sell some of this crap and no one wants to buy any.

I will probably just cry. A lot. Which really isn't that different from how I handle my regular job, but at least at my regular job, I get paid to spend those hours in CrazyTown. This would mean adding even more work to my life, with the anticipation of no money at all.

So, of course, I'm going to do it.

Plus, it's internet, so I don't have to worry about hearing people pick up my things and laugh at them and call them crap, like at the arts and crafts fair. It turned out to be the mother of another seller at the fair, and it shocked me because I've seen this lady around and always thought she was kind of nice. Apparently, I was off on that one. Thank goodness my mother only does non-mean embarrassing things, because I would die.

Alright, I guess I'll try it. I've talked myself into it. Too bad I can't make any decisions without days of waffling and serious internal dialogue. I may change my mind again, but I hope not. That would be lame.




No comments:

Post a Comment