Thursday, November 1, 2012

This year, we have absolutely no Halloween candy lying around the house. This makes me sad because this morning is shaping up to be a little rough and I'd like some chocolatey goodness to sooth my brain.

No such luck.

I am eating a lovely bowl of oatmeal with a big spoonful of jam in it, but that's not quite the same.

It's especially difficult because this morning is my earliest morning of the week and I'd like to not be insane for work. Oh, well. I guess they'll have to deal with me. After all, I do have over 5000 hits on my blog as of yesterday evening, so that makes me kind of famous. That special kind of famous, where I'm famous in my own head and others laugh at how delusional I am.

Haven't I really been that kind of famous all along, though? At least, the delusional part?

Maybe I'll have time to stop and buy something delicious for lunch. Probably not, but maybe if I trick myself into thinking I will, maybe I'll actually leave a little early this morning instead of being one or two minutes past the time I'd like to leave, potentially causing me to be one or two minutes late, which isn't a big deal for most people, but for me, it's the end of the world.

Oh, crap. I have the hiccups now.

I think it's like the cowbell fever except I don't need any more cowbell, as I have a slight headache. I need more Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and/or Twix bars. Right away. This could be serious if I let it go too long.

I may actually become a bitch. Hahahaha...just kidding. I got there a long time ago.

THIS is what would make my day. This right here.


Oh, the hunt is on now.



No comments:

Post a Comment