Friday, November 9, 2012

Alright, it's time for me to be jolly. Not quite the "ho ho ho" kind, but still, better attitude.

I do not really hate everyone and everything, I'm just having trouble getting a particular piece of music to work, and I really want it to, and I don't think I can. Which makes me slightly irritable, in the way that Michael Jackson was in the "Bad" video, all street-fighting and whatnot.

So, I'm being a jerk. And I apologize, and I will be nicer and kinder from here on out. I swear.

Unless you piss me off.

At least it's Friday and I have a longer weekend to look forward to. And some of this, right here, which I think could make me a better person all on its own:



Yep, I'm making some fancy French toast for breakfast tomorrow. I'm already getting worked up over it, because, well, I'm fat and I like food. Especially sweets for breakfast. Plus, this has eggs in it, so it's pretty much nutritious. This will definitely make me friendlier.

Maybe.

Ugh. Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment