Wednesday, November 7, 2012

There's an issue that's on everyone's mind this morning, so I'm just going to go ahead and discuss it: Cereal.

As you may or may not know, I loves me a nice bowl of cereal in the morning, so why in the world did I go to the store yesterday to pick up a few things that we "needed" and not get some cereal?

I am now completely out, not counting my husband's box of cereal, which is off-limits and not really my favorite anyway, and the container of oatmeal, which is fine but not the same as a lovely bowl of frosted whatever or some crunchy cinnamon goodness.

Sigh. It's going to be a long week if I don't find a way to get my husband to stop off at the store on his way home and buy me a box of Cheerios or something. For reals.

I don't think my brain will function without cereal.

For that matter, I don't think it functions too well even with cereal, so that's not a very good argument. Oh, well. I guess we will all survive this, the harshest of situations.

Especially if there's a big box full of cookies in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment