Thursday, September 17, 2015

Oh my goodness this week has been crazy. It almost doesn't seem real that it's Thursday, so it's only been a couple of days rather than like a month.

Time is moving slowly for once. Weird.

At any rate, though, the slowness of time doesn't seem to have calmed anyone down. Rather, I think there is more catty nastiness happening this week than normal, which is saying something. I've come up with a solution to make everybody happy, because solving everyone else's business is exactly what I like to do. So here goes: Let's all have a nap.

That's right, nap time. But for adults.

The beauty part is that you don't actually have to sleep if you don't want to. You just have to go lie on your bed (or in the blanket fort under your desk), turn out the lights, and be quiet for a whole hour.

Just an hour. I think that's all it'll take.

Then, you can get up, go back to work, and stop being such a douche. Seriously. I think it'll work. I think everybody's just so wrapped up in all nine billion of their daily tasks to just calm it down and stop being crappy to everyone else. Seriously.

Oh, and maybe some graham crackers and milk would be a nice addition, as well, but I don't want to go overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment