Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I can't believe it's still so hot. Is it this hot every September? Have I just forgotten? And where is this below-average temperature action we're supposed to be having? This heat is giving me massive eczema, and I am tired all of the time. Let's just stop these shenanigans, shall we?

I think weather is a lie.

I have sweaters in my closet. I would like to wear those sweaters. And jackets. I have those too. Summer is the worst.

Why don't we all just concentrate all of our energy on making fall happen? Seriously. Instead of all of the other things in the world, let's worry about my comfort level, because I am seriously about to lose my mind with this whole summer equals eczema thing.

Except that I have it in winter too, so there goes that argument.

(Not to be off topic here, but spell check just corrected the word "argument" and changed it to "gargument". That is not a word. Not at all.) 

Anyway, let's figure something out here. I am done. I want sweaters. Let's do this.

If this post is any indicator of how my mind is going today, I really feel sorry for any work that needs to get done today, because I am probably just going to fail at that too. Because hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment