Friday, September 25, 2015

I am so happy that it's Friday. So, so happy.

It's not like the weekend is completely off or anything, but this week was pretty hard, and I am just tired. Tired of everything. So it will be nice to do some normal houseworky stuff and to not have to dress up for a few days.

Also, beer.

Maybe it's just that deep down inside, I am incredibly lazy, and I just want to sit in a dark, quiet house and do nothing for like three days. That sounds awesome.

Alas, none of that in sight. But it is Friday and I made it through High Holy Days unscathed (and, really, those people at the temple are probably the nicest people I've ever worked for, so singing there is pretty awesome), and I have a shiny sparkly present to myself coming in the mail to match my shiny sparkly present from my lovely husband, so that's cool too.

I guess it's not so bad. As long as I make it through today. Also, beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment