Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's a Yom Kippur miracle! I slept last night!

Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it feels pretty darn miraculous. I was not looking forward to doing Yom Kippur all sleep-deprived and whatnot, which is how I did the stuff for Rosh Hashanah.

And now I don't have to.

Also, it's pouring rain outside, which is pretty fantastic, too. Just an all-around awesome morning, and I'm so glad because not sleeping has been my friend for too many nights lately and if I had to pick a night to get sleep, it would've been this one.

Huzzah.

I believe what did the trick was the pink doughnut we picked up on the way home last night. That must've been it. It did have sprinkles, after all. It could've also been the exhaustion or the Benadryl, but I like to think it was the doughnut. Those things are magical.

At any rate, happy day today. Yessssssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment