Thursday, May 21, 2015

Yesterday, I realized that I am at a point in time where I have completed all of the multiple crafts upon which I was working. And now, I am craftless.

CRAFTLESS.

It's not as though I 'm not busy, or I don't have enough to do, but when I'm not working on a project, I feel all empty inside. Well, maybe not completely empty. There is still my ongoing quest to get all of the #1s and gold medals in Criminal Case on Facebook.

It's just not the same.

I usually run out in January and August and then I get a new one, but for some reason, I guess I just finished up early. And with no ceramics for the summer and no other events for which I need a homemade gift in sight, I am not sure what to do.

I guess I'll have to decide on something today. 

TODAY. 

I have to do it today, because it's already been bugging me for four days, and I don't think I can take it anymore.

I may have a crafting addiction. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment