Thursday, March 5, 2015

There are certain times when I know I'm in a really good mood right away in the morning. Sometimes I hum while I make my breakfast, or I think of something that's going on in the day that I'm really excited about and I feel like I want to smile. I generally know it's going to be good at that point.

However, when I cry at an online commercial while drinking my morning coffee, I know that there just might be trouble ahead. Today falls into the latter category, which is a wee bit scary.

I'm not a big cryer in front of other people. I hate it a lot. I also don't like anything that might be considered heartwarming, as it makes me throw up. But sometimes, in order to see the farting video, YouTube makes me watch a commercial and today's was a doozy.

It happened right at the part where the Dad picks up his little boy (who is wearing a hat and tie and is the cutest kid ever) and kisses him on the cheek and then the kid beams at his Dad. And his Dad looks at him like he just made his day.

And then I realized I had tears in my eyes.

That's when I know I need to not watch any more internet videos, especially ones with kids, puppies (really any baby animals), or old people. Really, really not old people, because those videos make me cry the most.

Watch out, today. There may be more. Good thing I don't normally wear mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment