Friday, February 27, 2015

It's been a pretty exciting week.

I got a new printer, I finished all of the squares for a blanket I've been working on since August, and I have started to attach them together with a new stitch, and now...

...snow.

I do love the snow, but I'm feeling a little like it only falls on the mornings when I open at work, which means shoveling. I wouldn't mind the shoveling, except it makes my face red, and it stays red for an hour afterward.

The perils of being pale.

Plus, I worked with a dark brown clay earlier in the week, which left a suspicious-looking brown stain on the heels of my hands. Seriously, it looks like I had a massive bathroom problem and didn't wash up properly.

So, combined with that, the red face might be a little odd.

Just saying.

But still, snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment