Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Since I've been resting so much lately, to rid myself of this cold-gone-bonkers, I have watched a lot of TV and I've come to realize a couple of things about myself: 

First, I could watch home improvement/buying/selling shows all day. ALL DAY. They are amazing and I love them. I don't quite know what the appeal is, especially the ones where they're going to live in another country and have an urban adventure. I am never going to do either of those things, but if I did, I'd know what kind of apartment to expect.

Second, I should never watch shows that are dramas that have kids or pets in them, because the kid or pet is going to be the one that gets hurt or killed, and it takes me like a week to get over that. I watched one a week ago, the whole way through, and I am still so grossed out by the ending that I don't even want to think about it because I can't believe anyone would think up a plot-line like that, much less act it out on TV. EW.

Finally, we need to stock up on cereal and milk next time I get sick, because that is really all I ever want to eat. I realize that my love for cereal is not a surprise to anyone who's read this blog, but seriously. It's like I forget every time I go to the store that all I really need is some Cheerios and copious amounts of milk.

That's pretty much it. Profound self-discovery, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment