Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This morning, I was looking at the calendar and realizing that Lent starts in two weeks.

Two weeks. It was just Christmas. That is crazy.

Then, I started feeling really excited about Lent, and I realized that my excitement was because of the pancake dinner on Fat Tuesday.

Yes, Mardi Gras in the Lutheran tradition means pancakes for dinner.

And this is why I love being a Lutheran.

Also, there are multiple toppings. Not just syrup. You can pretty much put anything you want on those bad boys AND it doesn't count about calories because it's a church thing.

They also have bacon, which I don't eat anymore, but it still smells delicious.

Multiple toppings.

We are totally having pancakes for dinner tonight because there is just no way I can wait two weeks.

I love being a Lutheran so much right now.


Yep. Pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment