Friday, September 26, 2014

We are biting the bullet and buying a new bed. Now, if you know us, you'll know that we decide on big purchases and then we spend ages and ages and ages living with the idea, and then we finally make the leap.

I feel like we're at the point to make the leap, and I'm so flipping excited, I can't stand it.

As two larger-sized people, we've been sharing a queen-sized bed for our whole marriage. It's okay, but we are not cuddlers, so there is no touching and there has to be a strict line down the middle of the bed so no one encroaches on the other person's side. The queen size is not optimum for our standards. I am having trouble staying on my side, and it wakes me up in the middle of the night, because I'm nervous about smacking him or kicking his bad leg.

In a king-sized bed, we won't have that issue. We won't have any issues. Life will be perfect.

I can only imagine the vast amount of space I will have. I will also have a longer pillow, which will enable me to...well...have a longer pillow. I don't know. All I can say is that I am so excited to have a big old bed, I can't even deal.

I just can't.

Also, it will be awesome to have a bed where I don't have to worry if I'm going to roll over and move too much and wake him up. I will be able to jump on the bed with a glass of wine and he won't feel a thing.

I've seen the commercials. It's totally true.

At any rate, we're getting really close and I don't know if I can stand the excitement. It's pretty awesome.

I do realize that this is weeks down the road. Maybe months. Still excited.

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. That kind of excited. I'm going to be delightful at work today.


No comments:

Post a Comment