Monday, May 5, 2014

Why can we not go to a three-day weekend every weekend?

I would vote for that.

It's not like I'm actually going to get any work done this morning, so there's a half-day that goes into the toilet. Also, I don't usually do it because it's the busiest work day of the week for me, but a lot of people only get a half-day of work squeezed into Friday because their brains have already gone home.

There, boss man. There's your extra day.

Of course, I probably feel more inclined towards this particular plan because I only slept for about an hour last night, but you never can tell. I may also go completely bonkers this morning at work, but then again, I was probably going to do that anyway. So, yeah.

Three-day weekend. I think the people running for president next time should campaign with that as their slogans. All of them. I would vote for all of them.

Please, guys. Let's do this. We could all use an extra day for sleeping in.

Especially me, especially today.

Mmmm. Doughnuts. I would like to add that to this plan. Doughnuts at work on the first day back after the three-day weekend. And a blanket/pillow fort under my desk for naps. Also, one of those Slush Puppy dispensers, but with daiquiri mix instead of just sugary syrup (not margaritas…I prefer rum to tequila for workday drinking). 

I would be so much more efficient with those things.

And craft time.

Wait, I think I just turned my office into a preschool for adults. Now all we need are lessons in sharing and those little cartons of milk.

And I am not very good at sharing, so that might be a sticking point. Ugh. But, still, three-day weekends, guys. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment