Friday, March 28, 2014

Yesterday, I saw the grossest thing ever. I realize that I say that a lot, but I think this might actually be a winner. Here goes:

There was a Mom with a little boy (about two years old), and he walked up to her and said something. She stuck her hand down the inside back of his pants and starting scratching in the area where a butt-crack would be.

This continued for 57 seconds. I timed it. I do things like that…don't judge.

Anyway, she then proceeded to go about her business, touching all kinds of stuff without bothering to wash her hands.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

As soon as she left, I went into freakout mode and Lysol-ed the crap out of all surfaces that might have been invaded. You know that lady's hand was covered in fecal particles. 

57 SECONDS of butt scratching. 57. 57.

I can't even stand it.

And to those of you who think I am over-reacting, imagine the poo particles, perhaps on a doorknob. Imagine yourself touching said doorknob and then grabbing a sandwich. Then imagine this:


So, yeah. Except it won't be rainbows. And hopefully there won't be a clown.

Google norovirus. I am totally not kidding. Also I think there's one of the hepatitises that is transmitted like that. I think it's the A one.

So, yeah. Wash your damn hands. And don't scratch your kid's butt-crack for 57 seconds. That is just…so many kinds of wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment