Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vajamas. Okay, so I guess I'm not the only one who's getting a lot of ads for these pants on my Facebook page. Because I think I've pretty much had the ad for Vajamas on the right side of my page constantly for the last few weeks. My curiosity finally got the better of me this morning and I googled the name to see if they really were a real thing.

Apparently, there's a market for pants that are softer than the fields of heaven. They are also, according to the site where they may be purchased, softer than the anus of a silkworm or a freshly laundered bunny.

I wanted to buy a pair, just because that site is hilarious. Then I noticed the $85 price tag.

Even comedy has its limits.

I already have a pair of soft pants for lounging, anyway. My Mom gave them to me for Christmas and they have Sesame Street characters on them and she gave my Dad a matching pair so we could, theoretically, lounge together, in matching pants.

Did I mention they are like wearing pants made from a heating pad? Because whoa. Fleece pants are the ultimate in warmness. Or should I say over-warmness? 

They are soft, though.

Maybe I should institute "Wear Your PJ Pants to Work" day. Probably not, though. I don't want to contaminate my PJs.

Just in case you need a pair, here is the link: http://www.betabrand.com/blue-vajamas-pajamas-drawstring-pants.html

Enjoy the softness!

No comments:

Post a Comment