Friday, March 1, 2013

It's great when you have an entire conversation with a person in double-speak. You know, where everything in the whole talk is implied, so at the end, you're not really sure if where you think you are is actually the place in which you've ended up.

That was the last couple of days for me.

It's weird, because I think I was braver this week than I've ever been in my life, but I'm still too much of a weenie to do some other things that I think most people do on a normal basis and aren't scared of at all. I am an extreme non-confrontationalist. I prefer to handle things in a sneaky, under-the-table sort of way, and I realize that sometimes that can be manipulative, but I suck at the whole face-to-face confrontation thing.

Which is why, when I said what I've been needing to say to a certain person a couple of days ago, I almost crapped my pants. It was almost an out-of-body type experience, except I couldn't get out to float up at the ceiling and observe, and all I wanted to do was hide my head in my shirt and wait until the talking was over.

I hate talking. I think I may be a little bit differently abled.

Seriously, not for fun.

Anyhow, today, we may learn some new things. Hopefully, these things will be positive and not lead to me drinking too much wine and telling certain people more of my feelings, the ones that are best kept bottled in my brain.

Also, I am going to try to work up the courage to talk to someone else about a business thingy. Wish me luck. I've done a partial lame-o thingy on my own, but I would rather try with this person, except I'm just too embarrassed to ask.

That may take a few weeks.

Ugh.

Everything clear now? Yeah, that's what I thought. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment