Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some people should just get a little self-awareness. Maybe there should be a store for that, perhaps within a mall or something, so they wouldn't have to feel self-conscious about going there.

Walk along, buy a bra, get an Orange Julius, go the self-awareness store...you know, no biggie.

When you're learning how to teach people something or manage them at something, books and teachers always say that you should generalize and tell the group, "We all need to (blah, blah, blah)."

Except that really doesn't work if the person you're aiming it at doesn't think he or she's the problem.

Sigh.

Oh, well.

Maybe I just need to pull out my Anne Robinson figurine. The one that says, "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." Maybe it's time to bring that phrase back. I don't know.

We'll see. I probably won't because then that would mean someone else could do that to me, and I don't think I'm a fan of that. I want to keep my self-awareness at a blissful minimum, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment