Friday, March 8, 2013

It's finally Friday. I'd like to say that I didn't die from the insanity this week, but I'd like to reserve that statement until 4 p.m. today. At that point, I will know whether I'm surviving the craaaaaaaazy or not.

I hope I do. I have a special alone day with my husband starting and I'd hate to miss out on that. 

Except the whole "not working on Saturday" thing is freaking me out a little. I mean, we'll be back late Saturday, but the odds are good that I won't get much work done at that point. I don't know what I'll do with myself.

Actually, I do...I'll work extra insanely on Sunday to make up for Saturday, so I'll be nice and tired for Monday.

Monday? Ick. I'd like to skip that day, please.

Get to work on that.

For now, I'll make it through today with visions of stuffed sopapillas in my head. That's going to happen, yo. Maybe even beer, too. Heck yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment